Woman Crush Wednesday

Wednesday 26 February 2014

It's half way through the week and that means that today it is Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW)!! This is the day where social media users like ourselves share pictures of females that we admire or find inspiring. I have recently began watching a new series (a bit late I know, don't kill me!) that I am sure you will all know....



I have been hooked from the first episode! So that makes my Woman Crush for this Wednesday the one and only stunning (and fellow blondie ;-)) Blake Lively! Not only is she naturally gorgeous, but she always flawless. Her make up, natural beauty and perfect hair are to die for and if that isn't enough to get you crushing on this lady she is also married to Ryan Reynolds! 




Aint she just stunning people! We all have those days where we think, 'god I wish I looked like...' and today is my 'I wish I looked like Blake Lively' day. A girl can dream :-(

Until next time.. You know you love me.

xo xo

Post a Comment

Back To Top