Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover Review

Wednesday 28 May 2014

First review post! I thought I'd start with something simple for my first review, so I'm going to discuss a product I have been loving recently.

The Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover is one of the best eye make-up remover products I have came across in a while! 

Like most girlies, I cannot go a day without wearing mascara, without it my eyes look so small and tired and I end up just looking ill. Particularly throughout my last year of Uni where I have been consistently tired and stressed I found myself constantly rubbing my eyes. This meant that any eye product I was wearing would end up in there causing my eyes to become extremely dry and irritated. This caused me to rush out and buy something that I could use quickly at the end of the day in order to remove all of my eye make-up and leave my eyes feeling clear and fresh. After nipping down to my local Superdrug I came across this little gem, and it only cost £3.49!


As you can see I have used quite a bit of the product already. Before doing a review on this I wanted to make sure I had given it a good try instead of doing a first impression review. From the picture you can see that the product consists of two formula. One oil based and one water based, and surprisingly it does not leave your eyes feeling greasy at all. 

To use you simply shake the bottle to mix the formula, put a few drops of the product onto a cotton pad and then hold against your eye, and tah dah.. goodbye eye make-up! The product also removes even waterproof mascara, is soft and gentle on your eyes, and there is no rubbing required! Even though the bottle is small a little of the product really goes a long way and for £3.49 you can't say no.

125ml Available at Superdrug - Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-Up Remover

x

Post a Comment

Back To Top